Herve's Bar & Grill

Sogni said:
My room started leaking in three places (not counting the window) cuz of rain, and water got into my PS2. I decided to open it up and dry it. But when I was putting it back together - the clip where the controller ribbon goes broke off. Damnit! Now what? :(

I don't even know if it'll turn on as I don't know if the water fried it anyway. :/
Ha ha, serves you right for living in LA. ;)

Gia: Oh, a few things have changed, many have stayed the same. I went out with a girl for about 4 months (until just after Christmas), which was a nice relationship while it lasted. I've learned a number of things in college, and I've started playing the piano. I'm fairly well-versed in C++, and I'm working with some other people in Cocoa and on Deep Thought. I've also been spending much more time in OS X than I used to.

Still spending every waking moment in front of the computer, though. ;)

So, more about you: which continent? (And why?) What job? Are there any openings? Can I go to Arkayn's house for dinner? If a tree fell in the forest and hit a messenger for environmental awareness, would God cease to exist?

Arden said:
Still spending every waking moment in front of the computer, though. ;)

Sounds familiar. I wake up in the morning, go to work and sit in front of a Mac all day. Then I go home in the evening and sit in front of a PC :confused: all night!

I think I have a wife somewhere… :D

And a son, right? :)

You're lucky, you get to use a Mac at work. I have to deal with customers all day...
"The machine took my tokens!"
"Which machine?"
"The one over there!"
"Which one? There are a lot of games over there."
Ad nauseum, pro annoyum.

Arden said:
And a son, right? :)

You're lucky, you get to use a Mac at work. I have to deal with customers all day...

so nothing beats having a bunch of macs and a lot of customers, all day, every day...?

There's nothing worse than being sat in front of a Mac at work and having nothing to do. I get bored so easily in such situations. It's not as if I can start playing a game or browsing the net - because I'm at work I have to look busy. :mad:

I have raised the art of moving windows around on my desktop to new heights! :D

is anyone else here excited about the new products??? i know i am. not so much from the aspect that i am in the market, but excited for Apple. I want one of the new iPod Shuffle's. I never saw the need for the iPod, except maybe to be an external HD for backups, too bulky to work out with. But the sexy little Shuffle is just what I need. I just bought a Creative MuVo yesterday! That thing is going right back to the store in favor of a shuffle (1GB) with 4 times the memory! woohooo!

hehe, i hear ya, just reworked my resume yesterday and sent it out to a bunch of places. i feel a change is necessary for the new year

Trip: Wow, did the Apple product announcements prompt you to return? :)

Arkayn: What kind of want is it? Food? New toy? Hot, evocative sex with a supermodel?

Gia: You still haven't answered my questions. Lucky for me that Sogni knows you so well. :)

I haven't been through hell and back. Trip has (and I'm not sure he's left... have you?). That's why I say wow.

And yes, I had great fun. I hung out with Rosyna and the whole Unsanity team. Did you see my pictures?

Meh, Hell was quite enjoyable actually...I learned a ton about myself as a person. Plus I got out of it with a beautiful girlfriend.

And yes Arden, the announcements (from you to be exact) brought me back. But as always, macosx.com is dull and full of crap.

Back