Herve's Bar & Grill

499 pages of people rambling. One of the reasons I love the internet...someone like me who wont shut up is actually dwarfed in conversation by other. I feel small and I like it.

Is it 5 pm yet? ::whine::

not even 3 pm here. time for a lunch .. or a few coffees more. :)
instead of ranting .. i feel great. ranted enough earlier today (elsewhere), and now.. only 3 hours of work left. then going toget some chinese food, in chinese place where tehy have a chinese menu .. yum :)

Yay I got the week off! Wheeeeeeee! Any of you guys seen House of Flying Daggers yet? I'm dying for it to come out on DVD because it wasn't playing at any of the movie theaters by me. It first caught my eye at Jobs' keynote when he blew the cover on the Mac Mini........

on DVD? Pshh...UMD FORMAT!!! hahaha...oh man. Im waiting for my G3 B&W to come in the mail...Im so excited to have another mac in the family. In fact, I'll have a shot of whiskey to celebrate (Jack of course).

G3? Hmmmm.... I wonder what you are gonna use that for..... I heard that it plays Doom3 like a badass though!

Sigh.. I need a big drink. One of the bad days when you hear too much from behind your back, and just have to act normal...

Giaguara - sorry you had a bad day. We all have those now and then. I have them more than not, that's life.

Could be worse tho right?

Get a good movie to watch, maybe a good friend, and spend the time with someone important. It helps!

One problem is that I can't spend the time with the someone important now.. another continent. So just in chat. Every single day like this hurts, when you are away from whom you love, and when you can't even live in the same country. So a typical day again .. is: wake up, go to work, after work chat and stay online, get home, eat quick, get to bed, have another day that feels like it repeats itself. I should force myself to spend less time at work, to have more time learning what I need to learn to get to where I want to get now...

I don't think that this thread is about nothing, it's about letting off steam or expressing ideas freely, which is always a good thing.

Giaguara said:
One problem is that I can't spend the time with the someone important now.. another continent. So just in chat. Every single day like this hurts, when you are away from whom you love, and when you can't even live in the same country. So a typical day again .. is: wake up, go to work, after work chat and stay online, get home, eat quick, get to bed, have another day that feels like it repeats itself. I should force myself to spend less time at work, to have more time learning what I need to learn to get to where I want to get now...

ARGH! this sounds so familiar... :confused:

Back