How Do Alter Mail Functions In An Iphone

Rhisiart

Registered
My iPhone 5SE shows emails in "Organise by Conversation". How can I change this so emails are shown separately?

Settings, scroll down to Mail
There should be a couple of settings to turn off organizing of the messages.
In my version (in iOS 11), it shows Organize by Thread as an option that you can turn off.
I'm guessing that UK english may show that option as Organise by Conversation (?)
Clicking that off should do what you want :D (I think :cool: )

Diolch yn fawr DeltaMac (Welsh for thank you). I hadn't thought to go to Mail in Settings. I was trying to change things in Mail itself.

Thanks! Glad to help.

I remain completely befuddled by the Welsh language.
I lived in the village of Avening, near Gloucester, for a couple years - late 70's, and took a couple of day trips to visit in Wales. I quickly realized that if you got off the main roads, that I couldn't pronounce many place names - you would know of some of those, I'm sure :D

Welsh is a difficult language to learn. I only the know the basics, but road signs are easy to read if you are used to them and see them every day. And don't forget Wales' longest village name: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.

My problem is not recognizing the names --- it's saying those names, when I might need to ask someone for directions. o_O

My problem is not recognizing the names --- it's saying those names, when I might need to ask someone for directions.
I have exactly the same problems.
I do not know what to do. If you have a solution. Let me know please. Just registered and found a topic that interests me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Apple Mac mini
2.8GHz Intel
Core i5 Dual Core,
8GB RAM, 1TB Fusion Drive

"My current project"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

= = I checked my mail App and found that my mails are organized seperately not by conversation,......I use iPhone 7 plus :confused: why....

Back