How do i make PREVIEW (pdfs) display at fullscreen?

mac mini n00b

Registered
The only way i can do it is with slideshow but then i have to hit fullscreen then pause it, which is too much trouble. I just want to fullscreen it and then use either my arrowkeys or mousewheel to goto the next page

is there an easier way to make my pdf fullscreen, i got some reading to do :confused: and need it to be fullscreen so its easy to read

fryke

Staff member
Mod
In Tiger, you just hit Cmd-Shift-F. In Panther and earlier, I'm not sure the option exists, so yes you'd probably have to use Adobe's Reader for that.

cducasse

Registered
I have adobe reader. It works great, but I always have to right click and choose Adobe Reader for the open application. How do I change the default from Preview to Adobe reader as the default open app?

Satcomer

In Geostationary Orbit
cducasse said:
I have adobe reader. It works great, but I always have to right click and choose Adobe Reader for the open application. How do I change the default from Preview to Adobe reader as the default open app?
It is much easier than you think. Just highlight one of the files, do a Get Info on that file, then choose the application to use while opening the file. Lastly then press the "Change All" button.

Porce

Registered
You could also open the PDF file in your browser and view it fullscreen there.