How do i make PREVIEW (pdfs) display at fullscreen?

mac mini n00b

Registered
The only way i can do it is with slideshow but then i have to hit fullscreen then pause it, which is too much trouble. I just want to fullscreen it and then use either my arrowkeys or mousewheel to goto the next page

is there an easier way to make my pdf fullscreen, i got some reading to do :confused: and need it to be fullscreen so its easy to read

In Tiger, you just hit Cmd-Shift-F. In Panther and earlier, I'm not sure the option exists, so yes you'd probably have to use Adobe's Reader for that.

I have adobe reader. It works great, but I always have to right click and choose Adobe Reader for the open application. How do I change the default from Preview to Adobe reader as the default open app?

cducasse said:
I have adobe reader. It works great, but I always have to right click and choose Adobe Reader for the open application. How do I change the default from Preview to Adobe reader as the default open app?

It is much easier than you think. Just highlight one of the files, do a Get Info on that file, then choose the application to use while opening the file. Lastly then press the "Change All" button.

Back