How in the world do I get Pages in iWork to do this simple formula?

freaky

OSXer
I cannot seem to figure out how to do this in Pages. I have a table. I want to take a number (hours) and multiply it by an amount ($20) which doesn't have a column and insert the total in another column.

Can anybody tell me how to do this? When I click in the cell, then go to Formula, I click in the cell with the hours, then just type x20 and it tells me isn't an invalid formula.

WTF??

I think the flooding is only affecting spinning-platter hard drive prices at the moment, not SSDs:

http://uk.ibtimes.com/articles/247597/20111111/thailand-floods-hard-drive-prices-skyrocket-years.htm

SSD manufacturing is a lot different and done in several places other than Thailand, so they will not be affected. From what I hear, there is basically a single manufacturer that supplies Western Digital, Seagate, etc. with the mechanical portions of a drive (arms, read/write head assemblies, etc.), and that single manufacturer was severely affected by the flooding, causing a domino-effect with major hard drive manufacturers.

Back