:) "Right abouuuuut NOW!"
"Nope, not yet..."

:( "Thennnn, NOW-OW-W!!!"
*shakes head*

:confused: "Now!?!"
"Sorry."

:mad: "Grrrr, I hate March."

Ed, you dissapoint me.

I thought that I would be able to, at least for a short while, bask in the sunlight of knowing who was the loner in the most senior catergory. Just keep pushing your luck Ed....

Foiled again!

Originally posted by Ed Spruiell
at 44, i feel pretty good that the over the hill gang (31+) makes up a little over 20% so far.

Oh, great. So I'm almost over the hill?!? I'll be 30 on June 1. Funny thing is that I probably look younger than most of the people here.

well, i have less than a minute to wish you happy bday vanguard and it still be the 19th so

Happy Birthday!!!

One more for the oldies category. I'm 42, but people often tell me that I'm (acting) immature for my age ;)

-tony

April 7, 1959

Originally posted by hazmat
Funny thing is that I probably look younger than most of the people here.

I dunno, let's swap stories.

1. This last new year's eve, I was ID'd 3 times at the bar (twice when I ordered just plain water) and another time, they pulled me off the dance floor and compared me to my ID. I had to sign a release form saying that it was my true age. Drinking age here is 19.

2. Year before last when I was 24, just before turning 25, I travelled to Mexico. They asked me for a note from my dad authorizing that I could leave the country.

3. I repeatedly get asked for ID at R rated movies.

4. My boyfriend has gotten dirty looks when they find out I'm his girlfriend. People think I'm too young for him. I'm 26, he's 27.

That's funny. And annoying after a while I can imagine. But I really can't compare, since I live in NYC. I've been drinking in bars here since I was 17. A little more lax around here, or at least it used to be. Last year, I was in a bar, and the bartender asked what I wanted. I said, "Can I have a Guinness?" She said, "Can I have ID?" I gave it to her, and all of a sudden her eyes get wider than those in a Japanimation movie, and she screams, "Holy shit!" When I look at pictures of me from 10 years ago, I don't look any different. Even people I have seen recently for the first time since high school have said that I look exactly the same.

25... October 12, 1976.

I think I'll start counting BACKWARDS this next year... until I hit 18 again, then I'll hold steady until the end... ;)

Me and Nummi... I mean... Nummi and I was thinking that we will turn one of our pointless, neverending, mind blowing threads into everyone under 18 thread. You can come and post if you are under 18. Since everyone over that age has pretty much gone crazy about the new change in events due to my true identity, they can no longer have a conversation with me or Nummi because we are too "imature". Since this is not true I feel that us youngsters must stick together and fight back against the power. Who's with me!?:D

I vote for Jadey as the youngest looking. I remember seeing her picture when i first started coming here and i was afraid to talk to her. I was afraid that the police would come to my door and arrest me for child endangerment or something if i even said "hi". She looks about 14 to me in that pic.

but may i add Jadey, that you also look very nice and attractive. Be glad, you will still have your beauty when those around you are losing theirs. It is a gift, not a curse.

Now if anybody really thinks they can beat Jadey in the 'looks younger than they are' dept., then i want to see a recent pic of you in the show your mug thread.;)

and i was so relieved to find out she was an adult and i could have intelligent conversations with her without fear of going to jail:p :rolleyes: ;)

Maybe Jadey wins, but I am up there. Here, check this out. I will be 30 in a few months.

Attachments

• lj.jpg
    lj.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 27
Ken, I don't want to bust your bubble but you look like mid to late 20's to me.

but let me tell you my perception of your experience. You are a good looking person. Women in particular will card you to flirt with you. Men will card you to harass you and try to cut down on the competition so to speak. So while i don't think you look much younger than you are, i think you look good enough to experience life from an unusual perspective. Again, like i told Jadey, this is a gift, not a curse.:)

I would give second place to testuser who looks about 19 or 20 in the pic he posted. Unfortunately i can't find all those other nice things tosay about his looks except that he will remain younger looking longer. In fact he reminds me of an old best friend i had. One of the greatest guys in the world who just looked a little goofy. sometimes looks don't count for much. sometimes people have enough inside to get them thru it. I think testuser is that kind of guy. Besides he is married and has a kid and is doing ok in life. I think his success speaks for itself. How many guys who look like that are married?;)

I am, fortunately, too old to compete in this category. but if you check out my pics from my late 20's you will see that i experienced some of it as well. Now my receding hairline and bald spot give me away. but some people are still nice and say i look like i'm in my thirties. bless their hearts.:p

I hope nobody feels picked on or insulted by my observations here. I am working with 2D representations and the limitations thereof. I also like all of you whom i have singled out here. We have helped each other, discussed with each other and been puzzled with each other. We could all look like oranguatangs for all looks matter.:)

Would it surprise anyone to know that while I am 44, my GF is 54? and my son thinks i am older than her.:D

Back