How well did you do?

8 out of 10. I got #3 and #8 wrong. I just took a guess on #10, but I guessed it right. So....yay for me? *shrug* ;)

9 out of 10 baby!

(Of course, my jubilation will only hold out until someone gets them all right. :p)

I missed the question about the Apple I. I KNEW I should have gone with my first answer.....silly me. :rolleyes:

4 out of 10. Only marginally better than guessing :eek:

Right: #1, 3, 4, 10.

-- Recent switcher, who's never even seen Mac Classic

10 fer 10 baby! Totally guessed on the "Greatest gadget of all time" one... I knew it couldn't be the iPod (too obvious) and I remembered something about the PowerBook getting crowned the "best of something"...

Wow, good quiz! You really have had to have been an Apple follower for quite a few years to even stand a chance with that quiz!

9 outta 10, I had the same issue with guessing on #8 as el Dablo but I figured that the iPod was just too obvious :(

Edit: I just saw that it was not the ipod either, man, I saw I got it wrong and just assumed....

ElDiabloConCaca said:
10 fer 10 baby! Totally guessed on the "Greatest gadget of all time" one... I knew it couldn't be the iPod (too obvious) and I remembered something about the PowerBook getting crowned the "best of something"...

Wow, good quiz! You really have had to have been an Apple follower for quite a few years to even stand a chance with that quiz!

I bow before your skillz. :p

9 outta 10 on the first. I gotta gripe that #8 is more a test of my knowledge of US Magazine than Apple.

10 outta 10 on the second one (after the fourth try ^_^, initially 4/10)

whitesaint said:
9 out of 10 here, nice little quiz, for us that got most of em right, boy do we need lives and/or girlfriends
maybe so, but how sad is it that I got 4/10 and don't have a girlfriend or a life:rolleyes:

8/10, then 3/10. the 2nd one was more of a quiz on jobs. oh well. i wish i had a girlfend, any takers?:p
dwm 28 ldsrm seeks s/dwf close in age who also like macs and anime.:)

1/10 on the second one and that's because there's a similar question on the first. Already have a girlfriend who owns a mac and watches anime.

Back