http://www.anti-ipod.co.uk
and
american-idiot.jpg

They spelt Jobs Wrong HAHA

Attachments

• american-idiot.jpg
    american-idiot.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 2
I, personally, feel that the cell phone is doing more damage to our society than the iPod is. But I understand why the site was created: The iPod helps one create and maintain their own little world and hampers our social abilities.

Interesting, on every page is a little add for UK's cheapest MP3 players (didn't seem to be a random thing), maybe Sony secretly sponsor them or something..

or it's just another scandal, rock music is evil, mankind can't enjoy this blah blah - oh the evils....

very narrow minded.

as adambyte said, you can see where they are coming from -- certainly one could argue that technology as a whole is damaging communication -- but why single out the iPod?

Did you read the conspiracy section? It gets plain silly.

Well when you listen to iPods it is possible that a series of programmed high pitch frequencies undetectable by the human ear could be 'washing' your brain.

lol

why single out the iPod? Because if you want to reach people for your cause, you have to use placative language. Images. Brands. If they'd go about "MP3 players" or "digital music players", no-one would bother. (Well, _they_ would, of course.) So they're using the iPod's brand awareness to get noticed. Apparently, it works.

I agree with Fryke on this. Attacking a particular fast food giant is old hat these days, so to get attention why not chose some other commodity brand? iPod is a good enought prop as anything else to create tiresome conspiracy stories.

If this guy really wants to know of a genuine product that can warp the mind and make a man do things he wouldn't normally do (ironing, cleaning, housekeeping, watching a chic flic instead of a soccer match etc.) then he should try iWife.

rhisiart said:
If this guy really wants to know of a genuine product that can warp the mind and make a man do things he wouldn't normally do (ironing, cleaning, housekeeping, watching a chic flic instead of a soccer match etc.) then he should try iWife.
lol :D

For some reason, it doesn't go down well if you ask them to shower very quietly, so that they don't disturb the mould. Go figure.

iWife: Sits on bed with dressed in dressing gown, does her nails, sees her hubbie, covers her exposed knee (what's that all about?), gets in shower, applies several different chemical-loaded lotions on her body (applied with various scrubbers/loafers etc), gets out, dries herself, puts dressing gown back on, sits on bed with towel on head, re-does nails, covers knee again when hubbie reappears (just what is that all about?).

iHusband: Strips off, poses in front of mirror, shakes his booty whilst shouting 'I'm the main man', gets in shower, washes 90% of body in ten seconds and then spends 15 minutes washing some sensitive areas (whilst humming the theme music to James Bond), gets out, half dries himself, goes into bedroom and circles his hips several times whilst shouting ‘I’m the main man’, iWife rolls her eyes.

Men are from Mars ……

Devices that put us in our own little world. Didn't this happen WAAAAY before the iPod with the advent of the Walkman? Lame! :rolleyes:

Ha Ha look at the spelling Of Jobs lol

Yeah, it puts is in a little box of our own, but its a good quality product, it will become your best friend, my walkman all I used to do is hit play, not with the iPod I even give it a little secret kiss when i put it back in my pocket and say grace after listening, (well not realy) but I Love my iPod,
It even has my own name: Silvia (my mothers name)
They just cannot offord one,they do want one

(Cj my router has busted so im running every thing off your network ;) ok)

Sorry For lame spelling etc im in a hurry.

I Love you Silvia

Back