Installing Mac OS X 10.2 6C98.

ddma

The Most Stupid Member
Boot Screen:
osx10.2boot.jpg

Installing this software requires 1.9GB of disk space.

You have selected to erase this disk and format it as a Mac OS Extended disk, then install Mac OS X. All the data on the disk will be lost.

the boot screen doesn't have the signature 2-faced mac! they should fix it. just keep it the same but with the line through the center so we know it's a mac!

Also, image files can now be previewed in icon view in Finder like Windows XP's Thumbails in Explorer.

A two disc installer stinks. I say they put DVD drives in the low end iMac and eMac and give a DVD out as an installer, for those who want it. I has to be cheaper than stamping two cds, building larger packaging, ect.

Is that boot screen as a replacement for the first thing we see the little Mac Plus, or is it a replacement for the screen with the progression bar, or both

Originally posted by xaqintosh
the boot screen doesn't have the signature 2-faced mac! they should fix it. just keep it the same but with the line through the center so we know it's a mac!
I wonder if that's going the way of the rainbow Apple?

yeah, I liked the Rainbow apple too...
a "white" apple is dull. and an "aquafied" apple is pretty cool. How about a rainbow-aquafied apple?

Back