Interview the person beneath you

CaptainQuark

93 93/93
This is a silly game I've seen on other forums, but it makes a change from the ol' word association game.

The rules are quite simple really. I post a question. The next person to log on answers my question (truthfully, we hope) and then asks another question to be answered by the person after. I have known it to become very interesting and quite revealing. So my question is:

What's the best tip you've found on MacOSX.com?

A: Installed M$ Office (that was only at work, and I couldn't stand running it for more than 2 weeks, so I uninstalled it, and repalced it with OpenOffice) .. or maybe having some green tea spilled on the keyboard (of a powerbook hehe)
Q: How long have you used Macs / computers?

Unfortunately, yes. Pentium 4, 3.02 GHz, 1Gb RAM, 180Gb Hard, Radeon 9200/128Mb, Windows XP Home. I use it mainly for gaming.

What is your favourite game on the Mac?

A. I would have to say UT 2004. I tried it on a G5 and dual G4 and it ran phenomenally on both. Unfortunately, that was at work. I don't have anything capable of playing those games (Quadra 650, StarMax 4000). I've played some older games on those systems and I would have to say Wolfenstein 3D on the Quadra (ran amazingly well) and Marathon on the StarMax under Mac OS. Currently my fave game on the Debian side of the StarMax is Enigma.

Q. What other operating systems do you run on your Mac other than OS X?

Nothing Non-Apple at this point. I do run two versions of OS X (Jag and Panther) as my music software doesn't play well with Panther.

What color are your eyes, today?

Master Tracks Pro (I'm still in the olden days :p) for my music. For those that don't know, it's a MIDI sequencer from the mid 90s. Still works great for me, very simple to use. I use it with my Kawai K4 synth

What instrument(s) do you play?

Give me an electric shock every morning so I would wake up on time.

Q. Which do you prefer Powerbook 15" or 17"?

Back