Is buying an iPad floor stand a good idea?

TashaJoyce

Registered
I loving reclining in my sofa bed when playing with iPad 2, but lately I’ve been thinking of getting an iPad floor stand that can hold iPad for me, so that I can take a nap whenever I get tired. What do you think? Is there any iPad floor stand that you would recommend me to buy, I will love to hear from you.

For now, I am quite fond of one that I accidentally came across, it is flexible and has a tempered glass base, the bracket is made of aluminium alloy, also an additional desk clamp that can easily turn this iPad floor stand into an iPad desk stand is included, which is quite nice and thoughtful. However, here comes the sad part, I am 25 dollars short of having enough money to buy it.

I managed to contact the wholesaler and they told me if I can organize a Group Buy which has 20 participants, each buyer gets 30 dollars off the price. And the more participants, the lower the price! (By the way, they offer free shipping on this item) So here I am, if you are interested in this iPad floor stand like me, PM or email me, I’ll get back to you ASAP.

Oh, right, almost forgot, here’s the photo of this iPad floor stand and its free desk clamp:

desk.clamp2_.jpg

Once again, if you have any other recommendations, I look forward to hearing from you!

Really? We have to get 20-some-odd people together to get a discount on an item that you're $25 short of having?

Pardon my rudeness, but get a half-night babysitting job and make $25 in two hours and buy the damn thing.

Nice attempt at an ad, though. You guys are getting quite creative.

Hey, it's spam, but if anyone bothers to open the thread, they will see the utter ridiculousness of the product. I don't see anyone wanting that even for a white elephant gag gift.

Back