Is that an iPod in your pocket...?

Ok I was mistaken. The old video has the same exact time frame on the screen. However, going back to the date change still gives me hope. :rolleyes:

I just noticed something else. I haven't found any rumor sites that have picked up on the Big Brother screen date change. Do we have an exclusive? :D

Do you mean besides the site that has the side-by-side comparison? Or an actual news-ish report?

Yes, the date has been mentioned on other sites, if only on speculation what it holds, if anything.

well from what i can see, it could just be random speculation about the siginfigance of a date change, and the TIME change, personaly i think that it does mean something, not sure waht tho. Althouhg, the lack of anything MAJOR ( yes i know G5 Xserve and iLife/Mini pod are big) but it leads me to think that somthing BIG is in the works, possibly a chip update G6?

The date is the same in both versions. Apple just altered the aspect ratio when they re-edited the video, which distorted the blurry graphics even further.

If they were going to change the date surely they would make it a Tuesday (27/01/2003) when almost all their major releases are made.

I think this is clutching at straws.

Back