Let's see if your real face looks better than your desktop. Post your pic!

Nope! 15 and proud of it. However, any degradation to my intelligence based upon my age is unmediated fallacy.

My philosophy is that intelligence and wisdom are not necessarily dependent on age, and that goes for anybody. It's almost like trying to place judgement on someone purely based on what culture they came from.

Or maybe I'm just being a reactive, self-conscious teenager with problems stemming from an upbringing of constant degrading because of age... ;) :)

Heh...That's pretty nifty I guess Qion. You do look a bit older than 15 ^_^.

But what About me? I'm always curious to know how old people think I am.

Pounced-AV.jpg

Oh and Qion...baby...I love you...see you when I get home okay? (lol jk jk)

15 is more like it. Draxion is my chap that lives a couple neighborhoods away... he's finally getting into the world of Mac, and I thought it would be nice to refer him to this lovely establishment we have.

Oh yes, mhm! Jolly old fellow-m'-lad young Qion, sa'!

Anyway, he's right! I'm 15. And I'm glad that I can finally get on a Mac instead of waiting on a windows PC...especially my ancient e-Machines. So um...Long lieve Steve! :D

I never seem to have any pictures of me as I am always the one taking the photo. However, I found this one today (taken last month).

meandher.jpg

Qion said:
You look shockingly different than your avatar.
lol

I think it's a good thing rhisiart hasn't ended up looking like Withnail! :D

I especially like the photo taken at the bar, rhisiart. Looked like a good evening. :)

lol

I think it's a good thing rhisiart hasn't ended up looking like Withnail! :D

I especially like the photo taken at the bar, rhisiart. Looked like a good evening. :)
Great 'craic' (or 'hwyl' in Welsh). Haven't been to Brighton for many years. It's a great place to visit. Not as up market as say Nice. More Bohemian.

You look shockingly different than your avatar.
I just look shocking. Period.

P.S. I might change my avatar to 'I' when I feel like it.

Newbie here, 2nd post. This was taken on last assignment a few months back.

Attachments

• IMAGE_048.jpg
    IMAGE_048.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 18
So I just went to my 20th high school reunion (about a month ago actually), but they put up a site with images from our yearbook (I lost mine more than 10 years ago, so I hadn't seen those images in a long time).

Anyways, this is what I looked like more than two decades ago. :D

Attachments

• shaw.jpg
    shaw.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 27
So I just went to my 20th high school reunion (about a month ago actually), but they put up a site with images from our yearbook (I lost mine more than 10 years ago, so I hadn't seen those images in a long time).

Anyways, this is what I looked like more than two decades ago. :D
Where' the helmet?

This is me 20 years ago.

Attachments

• young_me.jpg
    young_me.jpg
    537.6 KB · Views: 17
Back