Let's see if your real face looks better than your desktop. Post your pic!

Matrix Agent

Masochist Mascot
Here's mine!

(This isn't my normal face. Let's call it "last day of school" syndrome)

Attachments

• phil.jpg
    phil.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 788
I probably stunk too, but I was in canada drinking so it probably didn't matter

Attachments

• soapvox.jpg
    soapvox.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 686
Okay, it is very late (or early depending on how you look at it), so this is what my Indy has had to look at all night long.

Attachments

• racerx.jpg
    racerx.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 800
Originally posted by AdmiralAK

--Is it worth while getting a web cam ???

If it hadn't come with the system, I would not have gone out of my way to get it. I'm still thinking about getting a digital though. The idea of skipping the scanner sounds great to me.

I think the O2s come with something very much like my IndyCam... only better.:D

I sw this ultracool DV camera that could do both video and stills..touch screen LCD, very compact, firewire....it was just amazing :D ($1300)

Admiral

Wow, a girl is posting here. I'll have to show my wife. She thinks this site is for boys only. Maybe I can get her to start posting now. :D

warning: it comes from the school's online address book, which should explain the club and the *very* bad compression (ah, those space-starved school servers ;-)

getphoto.php3

BTW AdmiralAK, you do look a bit "hellish" ;-)

Here's my pic! I think my desktop looks much better than I do!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Attachments

• alex.jpg
    alex.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 373
I've seen only 2 others, snowgurl and MIS Lady.

It's interesting to see the boys battle over who get's to help them when they post problems. The battles have been very civil though, which was a bit of a surprise given the ratio of male to female users here (5202:3) and the kind of competition it generates. Perhaps it's not such a surprise due to the fact the conversation is constrained to technical discussions most times. J is the exception and exceptional (outright flattery).

The more the better I say.

Back