Lexmark x6150 printer

smiffy07

Registered
Apologies if this is posted in the wrong section but has anyone out there been able to get Leopard/Snow Leopard/OSX too print to a Lexmark x6150 printer.

According to Lexmark they never developed Mac compatible software for this printer! I know that some generic drivers or drivers from the same vendor tend to work but I can't work out which one.

Urgent help would be much appreciated.

That Lexmark X6150 is not listed anywhere for compatibility with the Mac OS in any version. The Gutenprint does not have it listed, and someone posted on their support pages about that model, with no luck. Appears to be Win only.

Apologies if this is posted in the wrong section but has anyone out there been able to get Leopard/Snow Leopard/OSX too print to a Lexmark x6150 printer.

According to Lexmark they never developed Mac compatible software for this printer! I know that some generic drivers or drivers from the same vendor tend to work but I can't work out which one.

Urgent help would be much appreciated.
Print drivers for Snow Leopard and Leopard are different animals. The Gutenprint bundle of CUPS drivers is supported under both OSes. However, support for the Lexmark x6150 is not included. The Linux Foundation's OpenPrinting Project recommends that you use Lexmark's CUPS driver for the Lexmark Z55.

Back