Lion mail problem

ckonstantar

Registered
I have the LION OS X 10.7.3 and I face the following problems with the Mail:
1. Recently I receive emails with attachments and on Mail they do not show (some times they show, and sometimes they do not).
2. The conversations (grouping up messages from same sender contain (mix up) messages from different senders.
3. Sometimes the messages text changes unknown code. In some instances the text come back to normal but in other cases it remains like that.

Any suggestions ?

1. First in Mail launch Mail and in Mail's menu item "Edit" and Edit's drop-down highlight 'Attachment' and select 'Aways send Windows-Friendly Attachments'.

2. A Conversation involves at least two people. This is why you see at least two senders in a Conversation search.

3. I am trying to figure out what you are saying. Are you saying text characters changes OS X code in Mail?

2. "Conversations" in Mail.app are NOT simply messages from the same person. They are messages that could have the same subject line as well.

In other words, the grouping of "coversations" in Mail.app is based upon more than just who it came from and who it was sent to.

All conversations are between two people. What if the conversations of the Mail include irrelevant messages?

What if the mail looks like:
pace; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); "><div><di=
v><div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-s=
pan" style=3D"font-family: Calibri; font-size: 12px;">Attn: Mr N. Vasileiou</s=
pan></div><div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; "><span class=3D"Apple=
-style-span" style=3D"font-family: Calibri; font-size: 12px;"><br></span></div=
<div><div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; "><span class=3D"Apple-sty=
Unquote

What is the problem?

Same problem, some attachments do not show. In classic layout mail list it shows 6 attachments, but they can't be seen in the mail. Although "File/Save attachments..." does work.

Any solution??

Back