Lost all my contacts amd mailing in

musician0041

Registered
Hi,

My mail accout has disappeared... when I open entourage I get a 'new' screen asking me to register. I had hundreds of messages in my entourage account... how do i 'find' it or hook up to it, again?

The size of my database is 21 mb.

I run a Mac G4 1,25 Ghz, 1mb L3 cache
Mac OSX 10.5.5
Memory is 1,5 Gb DDR Ram
I hope there is someone who can help me to retreive my contacts ect back to Entourage

Thanks!

Did anything else on your Mac "reset?" Does your user profile still have your selected background picture and icon settings, or do those look like the first time you booted your Mac, too?

If so, then you may have renamed your home folder by accident (or on purpose, who knows?)... is that possible?

The Entourage database is stored here (unless you manually specified a different place or moved it yourself):

~/Documents/Microsoft User Data/Office 2008 Identities/Main Identity

That's assuming you're using Office 2008 -- if you're using Office 2004, then it's in a similar place that may be slightly named different, but should be similar enough to figure out.

If this is Entourage 2004 launch the program by holding down the "option" keyboard key and a box will pop up to Rebuild your Database.

Back