LTM and Nummi show/ Rated "R"

Is that I am worried. I just cant figure out how you found out about it. I feel sorry for Jerry. There might be some "questionable" post laying around that we might want to clean up.:D

I guess now, that "how big is your shoe size" comment doesnt work any more. EH Jerry?

See you around.... you.:)

"There might be some "questionable" post laying around that we might want to clean up."

I'm still learning my way around here. It took some time just to find you guy in here. As for how I found this place... a friend said someone in Mrs. Boyle's class saw some guys that he thought where you on some Mac site a couple weeks ago. I had her ask for the site name, and then here I am.

And for your information, I'm not screwed up, you little shit! Why do you let Rick bring things up here?

Grrrr.... you know what.... you are not Kaylee. We know this for a fact! Why are you playing this little game? Who the hell are you?
Jerry... am I right or am I right?

AND... just for your information... I am the big bad ass around here! I talk about what I want, when I want, and to who I want!:D So, "screwed up"? You are... pretending to be someone you arent? What kind of animal are you. :) =) ;) BA HA HA!

Have a nice day!:D

By the way... Kaylee doesn't use bad words like "shit". Never to me anyway... Sie ist ein nette Madchen, du bist ein dummkopf!
HA!:D

The first Private message I recieved from you gave a strong impression on who you were. Now, after close attention at WHEN you posted, we have decided that you couldn't possibly be Kaylee. There are only a few people around that would ever care enough to bother with all this posting, internet chatting, garbage.

You still have not answered the question at hand. Who are you? Can you at least tell us what sex you are. Male or female? We dont even know that much.

I really dont like people messing with my mind. Which you have succeded in doing.:D
All this "see ya tommarow" crap shows us that you are playing some kind of weird game. Does it eventually get kinky?;)

Well that does it. I expect to hear from you soon... you evil person, you.:)

Dont worry Herve. We will come back to you. We just have to rid ourselves of this nuisance before we can continue.:D

Just kidding... dont hit me.:)

Originally posted by Hervé Hinnekens
Why not make a thread for hearthbreak? We have already a psy so we will have firstclass advice.

"psy" Was ist dass?

Besides... I dont think this will last. If you have noticed, this person has not posted today. I think they are getting tired. Too bad, I had so many more questions.

Ah well... so much to do, so little time.:D

Awww... now I feel special!

Sure we can start the interview. Lets see, we know nothing about you so what can we ask? What do you like to do. Ya know, like in your free time. Thats a good starter.:)

Well, I guess I am broken hearted. Where'd she go? Im all alone! Mommmmiiiieeee!

Anyway's, if im going to talk to myself then... JERRY, WO BIST DU? Don't leave me hangin man! HA! How was school today? Did you have fun in the student center all by your lonesome? I was *cough* too *cough* sick to *cough* come in today. HA! Yeah right! I wanted to come today, but mom said no way. Hmmm, usually I have to really put on a show for her to agree about me NOT going to school.

No worries. I'll be back tommarrow!;)

Have a guten Tag!:)

Originally posted by Lessthanmighty
Anyway's, if im going to talk to myself then... JERRY, WO BIST DU? Don't leave me hangin man! HA! How was school today? Did you have fun in the student center all by your lonesome

I am at Ken's House now. School was ok... not great. I did have fun... got a lot of homework done.

Back