MacBook Pro iPhoto Video Stutter

Russ Mammoth

Registered
Hi
I have a MacBook Pro 2.53 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo. 8Gb (recently upgraded from 4Gb) 1067 Mhz DDR3. I now have a 750Gb hard drive (upgraded from 250Gb at same time a RAM). Running Mac OS X 10.6.8. The Mac was bought in November 2009 and my iPhone 4s, from which I have transferred the videos in question, was bought in June 2012.

I have very limited knowledge of computers. My problem is that when I play videos I transferred from my iPhone to my MacBook they stutter (both picture wise and sound) and are almost unwatchable. I have tried running my MacKeeper, but this did not fix it.

Just to clarify, there is no stutter on the iPhone playback.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Russ Clark

Does videos from other sources do the same thing? How at the videos formatted, flash or .mp4?

Hi
Videos uploaded from my Canon camera are fine. It's only since I've been uploading videos from my iPhone 4s that I've had this problem.

I don't know how what format it is - whatever the standard is when you upload videos from iPhone 4s to MacBook Pro?

Any further help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Russ

Hi
I have a MacBook Pro 2.53 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo. 8Gb (recently upgraded from 4Gb) 1067 Mhz DDR3. I now have a 750Gb hard drive (upgraded from 250Gb at same time a RAM). Running Mac OS X 10.6.8. The Mac was bought in November 2009 and my iPhone 4s, from which I have transferred the videos in question, was bought in June 2012.

I have very limited knowledge of computers. My problem is that when I play videos I transferred from my iPhone to my MacBook they stutter (both picture wise and sound) and are almost unwatchable. I have tried running my MacKeeper, but this did not fix it.

Just to clarify, there is no stutter on the iPhone playback.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Russ Clark
As a "MacKeeper" user you should check out this Link.

I think every time that I hear about MacKeeper, it's not because of some good result - it seems to always be part of a complaint of some kind.
And, folks, MacKeeper is not free software - so you may get to pay for it twice! :D
Caveat emptor !

+1^
Unlike other utilities such as DiskWarrior or the free Onyx, where the feedback is most always positive.

Back