MacOSX.com word association!

Spamela Hamderson

(I'm beginning to dislike book production. "You're Project Manager on his one," he says. But then interferes constantly and won't let me do my job! AAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!) ::evil::

"Augmentation" ;)

CaptainQuark said:
(I'm beginning to dislike book production. "You're Project Manager on his one," he says. But then interferes constantly and won't let me do my job! AAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!) ::evil::
Ah, yes, the ole "all-of-the-responsibility-and-none-of-the-authority" routine, eh?

"Raised expectations" :D ;)

(If I may get away with two words!)

CaptainQuark said:
(You've been there yourself, I see.)
Mmm, I think many people have been. "Empower" the employee (i.e. pass the buck), then interfere lots and frustrate said employee, and then give mild praise or take the credit if it goes well, or the boss distances themself when things don't go so well, despite their massive intervention! I've seen it many times before. :rolleyes:

George Bush

(The kind of US president that makes me forget that I am a peace-loving kinda guy and turns me into a would-be assassin – for the right money. Hasn't he been cropping here a lot, recently, and always with negative connotations? How can a man say that human activity doesn't cause global warming. This thick sh1t can't even spell global warming! Now he's saying that he'll pursue environmental policies that are good for the US. So more oil and pollution, then…

(With apologies to our US-based brethren. You can't help the @-hole in the White House – unless you were blind enough to vote for him!)

incompetence

(are we still talking about that fool?)

From London originally, but been in Thirsk and now York since 1998. ey, I tell thee.

stupidity

(It seems that we just can't let the subject drop! Mind you, his "failings", "shortcomings" and "stupidity" are highlighted frequently on the news these days.

(So a Southerner – nay a Londoner – masquerading as one of God's own people, is it? Yorkshireness only comes "though the titty" as they say "oop 'ere". :p ;) )

Liability

(I sense a theme here... :) )

Ah yes, I remember someone wearing a T-shirt saying "Not only am I perfect, but I'm from Yorkshire too." Afraid my own history is somewhat chequered, but I pass through your neck of the woods from time to time. But I refuse to carry ferrets in my trousers! :p

Impeachable
(He's just been described on ITV News as a 'blinking, nervous man', see how little will come of the G8 meeting...)

(Well, I've been here long enough to pick up some of the accent and say the F word like a northerner - actually when I visit family they all sound wierd. Right, I'm off down pit wit me champion whippet and racing pidgeon while wearing me flat cap, now then...) :D

genuine

(Since when did this thread become political? Plus what ever happened to a one word thread?)

fake

(This thread was at times unutterably tedious. You've got to admit that this is far more interesting. Word/phrase/expression… just like Apple themselves, we've got to expand our horizons!)

Back