MacOSX.com word association!

weep

(This is what I did after the Finns proved my prediction that they would meet the swedes in the gold medal game and then... CHOKE!!!!)

dustbin

(Mornin' all! What a CRACKER of a final! The Dream Final – Finland/Sweden – and the Dream Result – 2/3 and Sweden take the Gold! Heja Tre Kronor! Our Office Manager is Finnish – I have already rubbed her nose in it!)

trash

Hi CQ! :)

I was a bit surprised the Olympics were over already! I need to pay more attention. Still, only one medal for the UK... Perhaps we don't need winter and summer Olympics, but "Windy-Rainy-and-Cloudy" Olympics? We could events like waiting for buses in all weathers, "bracing" walks, talking about the weather with strangers, and seeing how far forwards you can lean into the wind before losing your balance. I'm not sure how many takers we would have, but we might do a bit better!

Oh, and then there was the Rugby. Was there a vet around to humanely put down the England team? :confused: As for Wales versus Ireland, I have to admit we cheered on Ireland, although normally we'd cheer on any UK side, as a colleague was so militantly Welsh as to wish England harm at every stage, so we did it to spite them. ;)

Back