noddie

Registered
Hi
I am having a small problem. In the preference panes I only have

Account Information
Mailbox behaviour
Advanced

I used to have more and have not done anything that might cause the other
panes to not show. Is some kind person able to advise me how to get the other panes back again., Rules etc.
Thanks heaps
Gwen

First, wrong forum.

Second, what version of OS X are you running on what Mac? Is the email server at your ISP or beyond your ISP?

Hi Thankyou for your reply to my query.
Gosh I did not realise I was in the wrong forum. I thought it was for Macosx problems
so which forum should I be in? :)
I am running Mac os 10.4.11
My email server is sourced through an ISP
Thanks once again.

Open your Mail preferences - then (without clicking anywhere else) go to your view menu, and click on Show Toolbar.
Your preferences Toolbar should immediately reappear.

Even easier if you have 10.4.11 - go to your Mail/Preferences, and click on the little oval widget in the top right corner of your preferences window.

Thanks heaps for your reply and the solution therein.
I truly appreciate your taking the time and I am cross
I did not think of that .
Regards
Gwen

Hi Thankyou for your reply to my query.
Gosh I did not realise I was in the wrong forum. I thought it was for Macosx problems
so which forum should I be in? :)
I am running Mac os 10.4.11
My email server is sourced through an ISP
Thanks once again.

This HOWTO forum is when for people to give instructions on how to do something. That means an Operator (the person who starts a thread) tells someone about something cool and the other people in thread post their success for failure at the Op's first HOWTO post.

Your question should have be in either Mac OS X System & Mac Software or Networking & Compatibility. Either of these forums should have been the correct one when asking a question to start off a thread.

Back