MWSF Official Thread

Aaaah! I can't get anything other than a 56k stream going on here... I'm on 1.5Mbit DSL, what gives? Any ideas? QuickTime is set for T1 speeds, so it should play something other than the 56k stream... anyone else?

still garage band:

- can export your garage band music to itunes
- all you need is midi usb keyboard

- 49 $ for iLife 5 apps; free with every new mac
- out jan 16th

ElDiabloConCaca said:
Aaaah! I can't get anything other than a 56k stream going on here... I'm on 1.5Mbit DSL, what gives? Any ideas? QuickTime is set for T1 speeds, so it should play something other than the 56k stream... anyone else?
me too :(

ElDiablo... The stream also depends on the current server load. It's started for me at 200k, and I dropped it on my PC and went to my mac and it went to 100k with the same settings.

At least that is what I would think it why.

ElDiabloConCaca said:

I assume they dropped it down to 56k because they are out of bandwidth. I cant even connect to that

frodo!

the new black windows in Garage Band are sooooo cool! i want that in 10.3.3

frodo is a bad actor in that movie, really.

Yea, just impossible to recognize the persons when they are on 1 x 1,5 in screen on 56k ...

15... that's better... you must have edited? first it said 10g going to 50 and I was dreading telling my boss who just bought a 10 gig at my recommendation. 15's not so bad.

Back