My "new" Desktop

Wow - fancy car! What company is it? It looks like DaimlerChrysler - but I'm not sure...
What are those three apps to the right of dreamweaver??

I don't even need to zoom on it to tell it's a 2007 Aston Martin DBS.

Here is my winter background !

BTW, the 1963 Aston (or is it a '64 ?) hidden behind the icons of post #10 is not bad neither... and the co-pilot looks great :D

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    975.4 KB · Views: 21
You also use Delicious Library?? I do too... how does it work for you? Does your iSight scan the barcodes well?

Here the wallpaper is again without all the icons.... and you're right she does look great! :)

btw: where is that picture of yours taken??

Attachments

• bond_WP_2_1280x1024.jpg
    bond_WP_2_1280x1024.jpg
    676.9 KB · Views: 15
btw: where is that picture of yours taken??

Ah, I miss wire wheels.

(Long live the Jaguars and Austins of old...)

On a side note, I just bought a black 1997 Jaguar XJ6. Gorgeous car, I'm in love with it.

19941997jaguarxj6sovereqi1.jpg

I prefer the house in the back... probably cheaper to maintain than a '97 Jaguar ! But I agree, it looks great. The best car I owned was an 164 alfa romeo with the 3.0 Super V6 24V engine. Incredible... but very bad for my wallet ! It was literally eating tires and a few years of services costed me more than the car (bought at a good price, I must admit).

The picture of my winter background is taken from my window.

Last edited:
I prefer the house in the back... probably cheaper to maintain than a '97 Jaguar ! But I agree, it looks great. The best car I owned was an 164 alfa romeo with the 3.0 Super V6 24V engine. Incredible... but very bad for my wallet ! It was literally eating tires and a few years of services costed me more than the car (bought at a good price, I must admit).

The picture of my winter background is taken from my window.

Actually, from the shocking majority of reviews I've read, owners have very few reliability complaints. We'll see, anyway, but I have the feeling it's really just a superstition.

Fantastic Alfa, btw. I'd love to have a Brera.

Maybe the Jaguar reliability issues are gone with the restructuring of the company... in any case, the style is still there and it's really great.

Yeah, the Brera looks fine, mostly with the GTA motor. And the new 8C super car for the US market is not bad...

I'm not so sure about the appearance of the Dock, but I was more distracted by your Desktop! A picture of a nurse may be one thing, but one with a syringe?! :D

I'm not so sure about the appearance of the Dock, but I was more distracted by your Desktop! A picture of a nurse may be one thing, but one with a syringe?! :D

So was I. The syringe is even complete with a little drop at the top!

btw: The only difference I noticed in the dock was that instead of one light for an open app there are three. Were there any other changes you made?

Back