My workspaces....

So I finally moved my computer to a real desk because sitting legs crossed on a seat gives cramps when sitting at a computer all night long and it gives me more room to pile up cups of coke and iced tea.
The picture quality is kind of crappy because it was taken from my phone.
1201082318kz7.jpg

I think that by now I have the hottest (temperature wise) room in the house. Yes I know it's a bit messy, but it is a bedroom....
(Click image to view full size)

Last edited:
The aluminum one? Let's just say I liked the Xserve better. The LCD that is connected to the Xserve was connected to the G5 as a second screen in the spot where the iMac was.

Yep it's a G3, funny because they call it a minitower... I managed to actually put 10.2.8 since it already had a 375 MHz processor, so I put 512MB RAM, a 60 GB hard drive as well as a USB PCI card so even for it's age it works nicely. However, I use it mostly to play old classic games on 9.2.2.

Here's the media center set up. The photos are lower quality because they're taken from my 3GS. Which is as you probably know, doesn't take the best pictures in the world.

I'd swear, there's something happening with the phones (not just with iPhones). They all come with great picture taking capacity. Then as soon as the next model you want is out there, they all suddenly are blurry and look like they have instagram built-in (for the picture quality).

Back