New PowerBook and Flatscreen November 5th

keep on posting links about rumors of the new powerbook! Can't wait till tomorrow and wanna know if it's fake or not!

not fake. price reductions are for real (confirmed by apple.com's glitch). iBooks starting at 999$, PowerBooks at 2'299$. specs seem for real, too, although they can't be confirmed yet. watch http://macnews.net.tc and, of course, apple.com for news.

Macnews says

Several sources wrote in to mention a glitch in Apple's online store (that has been fixed by now), detailing that iBooks will start from 999 USD and PowerBooks from 2299 USD. We're all eagerly awaiting the speed bumps now. (fryke)

Translated:
Several sources (me and my brother) wrote in to mention a glitch in Apple's online store (that has been fixed by now{of course so you cannot see there was a glich..only me and my bro in the entire world saw it}), detailing that ....

Cmon..please..i am sorry to be this straight forward..but... when one write a rumor...he should sound creddible./...at least...
i mean most likely there will be an update soon..most likely this month...most likely this week....the point is ..it has been a month that everyone predict every tuesday....oh..this is it...
Yesterday everyone was sure it was today... today everyone is sure it will be tomorrow......well....if you keep going...for sure you ll get it right..

I predict that in the next year apple wiull release a lot of update!!!
Be aware :)

Please laught and do not get mad...i am just pointing out the obvious

Originally posted by Zammy-Sam
what's most interesting for me is if the ati 9000 will be used in the upcoming powerbook

wheter it does sport one or not, one of those babies will be mine! ^^

Originally posted by fryke
not fake. price reductions are for real (confirmed by apple.com's glitch). iBooks starting at 999$, PowerBooks at 2'299$. specs seem for real, too, although they can't be confirmed yet. watch http://macnews.net.tc and, of course, apple.com for news.

Is it true that Apple computers with G3 PPC chips get these from IBM and the G4's come from Moto?

Translated:
Several sources (me and my brother) wrote in to mention a glitch in Apple's online store (that has been fixed by now{of course so you cannot see there was a glich..only me and my bro in the entire world saw it})

Add me to that guy and his brother, because I saw the glitch with mine own eyes! I even took a screen shot for posterity:D

ibook.jpg

how about this, you guys name a price and i will give you a screen grab of that price on apple.com :p

not too hard to photoshop things, so how about we wait and see? no offense to anyone of course ;)

hey im not saying they are fake and im not saying they are real, im just saying that its not hard to fake, take it easy :)

as far as me, i applied for a loan today in preperation, if the ibooks are indeed lower in price then im gonna get one :)

maybe ;)

Prepare the Koolaid and the portable reality distortion field generators.

Quickly.

This round appears to be for Mr & Mrs Switcher and various opportunists. The price cuts are a good move. Hopefully there'll be something major for us to go nuts about later (like january).

eshine

Happy post-election day. Yuck.

Originally posted by earthshine
Prepare the Koolaid and the portable reality distortion field generators.

Quickly.

This round appears to be for Mr & Mrs Switcher and various opportunists. The price cuts are a good move. Hopefully there'll be something major for us to go nuts about later (like january).

eshine

Happy post-election day. Yuck.

So when do the Apple webmasters update the web page? It's 5:31AM MST and no new news.

1Ghz Powerbook w/ Superdrive has just been announced. 64 MB graphics.

iBook has been reduced to $999.

Cheers.

Back