New Site - Ads on Forums

I think the colours are a little bright. I logged on this morning and was like "Whoa...." :)

Ads, what Ads? (PithHelmet is my friend! :) )
The colours fooled me too, i thought i must have hit the wrong bookmark,maybe one of the past incarnations of macox.com i dug up in the Internet Archive.

Acutally, the colors are on the soft side. The darker blue is to get your attention.

While we can't please everyone, give the beta a chance. :)

While sometimes change is good and sites need money to at least run. However, one fact is starting to push a question into my mind. There seems to be an effort among my favorite Mac sites to all change at once. The sites that have changed on the past week, The are:

1. This site
2. MacCentral was folded and now MacWorld keeps it in their site. I think this has to do with traffic to MacWorld compared to the old MacCentral.
3.YourMacLife was changed the this week also.
4.Apple links
5.MacAddict

There are probably about 40 to 50 percent of Mac sites have changed their web pages in the past week. I am just wondering what is real motivation?

Well... put on your foil hat... it's a conspiracy!

BTW - We have been planning this for months. This is not in reaction to anyone else.

yeah, a little bright, but I like it. reminds me of an ibook. looks very Apple-ish IMO.

i hadn't noticed the ads honestly. but the only reason they normally bother me is then I end up spending more money...

Something weird is happening here. When I open a thread and use the backwards button to get back to my search-list (all new posts), I end up in the previous search-list (the one before my current list). :confused:

Back