Official MacWorld Keynote Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping there is a cheaper upgrade price...because if not I'll be Jaguarless for a loooooong time to come. I just can't pop over 100 dollars for an OS upgrade now :(

he didn't say. probably because they will be closed.
for up to date info, i'm editing my second post on the first page every 10 seconds ^_^.

every mac you buy from now will get jaguar for $20

what does that mean boi? that new macs come preloaded with 10.1 only and if you want 10.2 you have to pay extra?!

LOL if so...that's kinda messed up

if not, then is this the upgrade price?

From apple.com

Q: Is it true that Apple will begin charging customers for iTools memberships?

On Wednesday, July 17, 2002, Apple notified its customers that iTools will be replaced by a new membership service called .Mac. The membership includes brand new features, like Backup and Virex anti-virus software, and improved versions of the iTools services, like additional email and iDisk storage. The fee is US$99.95 per year, and as a thank you for being loyal customers, existing iTools members can reserve a first year special offer of $49.95. iTools members will have until September 30 to join .Mac. After this time, original iTools accounts will be deactivated.

Will those new featurs and remote work on my iPod 5GB (I bought it at $245 last year, still the cheapest!)?

US$39 I can use a remote for my iPod 5GB! Great!

iPod for Windows - late August... same models, same price.

deagle five o

That wasn't a question from me. It was a statement for a question asked earlier. I took in from iTools FAQs.

I don't see my ground breaking... But... it is good... Because I have an iPod already! I can play with it as soon as it is released for the public!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back