Offline file sync for OS X?????

macshaun

Registered
I know that in Windows you can sync your network files with your local pc when going offline but is there a way to do this with a Mac...?

What kind of network and/or server system are you "going offline" from? A Mac OS X Server setup? A Windows Server setup? Active Directory? Open Directory?

Please elaborate greatly on your specific network/server/client setup, as there are as many ways to sync offline files as there are network setups out there. Without knowing at least some specifics about your setup and environment, it's virtually impossible to even begin troubleshooting the problem.

Sorry All,

The network is just a basic windows workgroup. The network files are shared from a Windows machine and needs to be accessed via a Macbook Pro running Leopard.

I can access the files when on the network. The issue is, as stated, I would like to make these files on the windows share available offline for the mac.

Sorry if im mistaken with thred..Is there some way to make file synchronization? Maybe some app needed? I've found only one program for mу but want to know if there are some other programs like this.

Back