OS X Swingers Club...

Where have you been, MacLuv...I needed you to tend bar while I took a shower.
Tend HERVE'S that, is...too many bar of soap jokes left wide open there.

Hon...you are 13..stick to your comic books and, music and Macs for a few more years. You have plenty of years for women to drive you batsh*t, trust me.

Originally posted by xaqintosh
I actually have a "girlfriend" of sorts that I really like, but I don't like using that word being still in middle school ;)
Funny!

...my "partner" recently asked me to stop referring to him as my "boyfriend" because he thought that made us sound too much like kids...

"Partner" sounds too much like a business relationship (which being co-owners of a bunch of stuff is problably accurate), but I can't think of naything better.

tommy - lol :p

my 'spousal equivilant' doesn't like when i call her my girlfriend for the same reason. but when i tell someone i have a partner, they tend to assume i'm gay and i have to explain that she is a she which is sometimes more trouble than it's worth cause then you have to explain why you don't say girlfriend. :p

so i tend to stick with 'significant other' or 'spousal equivilent' except on the web where i use GF out of my own laziness. :D

Doesn't swinging mean you swap partners? Or maybe I think it might mean you go both ways AC/DC if you know what I mean. I may just be ill informed.

Carry on.

Ummm, now that you mention it, I had "swingers" mixed up with "swappers" which brings all us GEEKS back t swap meets and thus the conversation takes another geeky turn down hill.

I don't think this thread has a chance in this crowd Macluvy.

Mystique I agree. I think for all its great intentions a forum (a computer forum at that) just is not the place to go looking for love!

It was a noble effort, and MacLuv don't give up the good fight. Keep spreading the Luv.. ;-)

Matthew

a. In a smokey bar full of drunks

actually i don't recommend this but it is where i eventually found it. :)

of course i found a lot of other less satisfying relationships in the same environment before that too. probably would have been sooner had i been looking at the grocery store.

I like clubs, and I like drunks. But that is not everyone's thing. In the bible many women where picked up at the Water Hole. Why, because it is where a good women who is working hard for her family would be found.

Just smart logic. If you are looking for women that is of great quality and that is like minded with you, then find your "personal" water hole.

If this is it, then keep going, however, there just is not an abundance of women here like there would be at say.... a coffee house with wiFi. (just grabbing at straws) Maybe you will find cool chicks there. Books stores are nice. Church's are great if you are not just using as a dating service. Athletic events are great! Here in Philly people go jogging, biking, rollerblading on Sunday's up and down a trail. Great place to meet people!

Matthew

P.S. If this is your water hole don't let my pessimism stop you from going for it. I am after all a scorned person right now! :-D

Originally posted by MacLuv
So where should one look for love?...
I was doing some volunteer work for a cause I beleived in (the Names project)... So was he...

No drunks...
No "rollers"... (actually I'm not quite sure what that means?!)
No carts/butchers/vegitables....
No bowling balls...
No wedding cake...
No newsprint...
No tennis balls...

:)

ROFL!
Just for that I claim you "master of the house" for macosx.com MacLuv! Oh and: show me the girls!

Okay, wait a second here. I might be tempted to look at a guy in a "watering hole", but he's not the guy I'm gonna take home. Sitting in a dark, smokey bar makes most guys look pretty good, but then you get them home and in the light and yikes! Give me the wholesome, grocery store type guy any day. Or at least someplace where I have a clue who/what he is besides drunk. I think TWB was on the right track.

J

Back