Outlook 2003 to Mac how?

IceDigger

Registered
I use Outlook 2003 on my pc to sync to my Dell Axim x51v pocket pc for the contacts and calendar but not do not use it for emails. Is there a program to convert both my calendar and contact list with notes in those individual contacts to a program for the mac?

I have seen on this forum that you can do it for the older version of outlook but not 2003. Any help would be great.

You'd probably have to find something both machines can sync to... mobical.net springs to my mind... Maybe there are other services. So... The way could be to search for services/file formats to sync Outlook 2003 to - and to sync iCal/Address Book to - and find things in common.

Shookster said:
Strangely enough, MS don't make Outlook for the Mac but they make another program called Entourage.
That's inaccurate -- Microsoft DOES make an Outlook client for the "Mac", but not for Mac OS X. The Microsoft Outlook client for Mac only runs in OS 9 or Classic mode.

ElDiabloConCaca said:
That's inaccurate -- Microsoft DOES make an Outlook client for the "Mac", but not for Mac OS X. The Microsoft Outlook client for Mac only runs in OS 9 or Classic mode.
To the best of my knowledge, Outlook 2001 does not work in Classic under MacOS X 10.4. I wish it did because Outlook 2001 works better with Exchange servers than Entourage 2004.

Back