pictures

cleo

Registered
I'm sorry if i'm in the wrong forum... All of my photos are on my desktop/screen saver.. how do i take a picture
and put it on a email... can i drag it to my desk top?... i know this is probably a different problem..but i don't
know how else to ask it...i don't want to take a picture from my iPhoto but i want to add it as an attachment
to my comcast email...i hope i'm making myself clear?... thanks for any help

All of you pictures are in /YourHardDrive/Users/YourUserName/Pictures/. When use you email client just get the picture from your Pictures folder and like them to the email using the "attachment" button in the compose window.
"

If you can't discover how to "like" a picture :D , then you could "link' to them, or just select the picture in iPhoto, and then drag and drop your selected picture directly on your draft email. It's a lot easier than browsing through your hard drive to get the picture file itself.
And, if you want to attache more than one picture, then it's a simple step to Command-click several pictures, and drag them all as a group from iPhoto to your email message.

ok i got that.. heres another problem... how do i now send my pic without it saying....file://localhost/users/my name/desktop/img...
i dont want my name on the pic?.. it wasn't like that before.. so whats changed?.. or did i change something that i don't remember?
i'm sorry for the confusion.. this is knew to me... thanks for any more help..

If you send your picture as an attachment (the usual method), or you simply drag the picture to your message, then it doesn't show the path to your picture. The picture is then just part of the email message.

That line entry that you mentioned is just your own local path to your picture.
Your mail client doesn't need, nor use your local path, except for the attaching process.
The Email would not include THAT local path info when the message is sent.

What can i say... you guys are the best... i did it... it worked...Thank you Thank you so much..Cleo

Back