Post your desktop!

Hulkaros, dont you think your desktop is a bit outdated? In theatres July 26???!? that was sooo long ago, i got the dvd of it lol. Good Movie.

desktop3.jpg

Originally posted by Androo
Hulkaros, dont you think your desktop is a bit outdated? In theatres July 26???!? that was sooo long ago, i got the dvd of it lol. Good Movie.

I have my desktop set to change every 5 minutes so you see, actually this pic is a flash of my desktop gallery which is somewhere around 1200 pics and counting :D

;)

1200? It's the quarter of my Desktop picture content! Hehehe! Yeah, desktop pict addict.

Mine now! :D

Attachments

• shot.jpg
    shot.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 82
Originally posted by The MokXnster
1200? It's the quarter of my Desktop picture content! Hehehe! Yeah, desktop pict addict.

Mine now! :D

...much better! :D

I never met a desktop pic addict and I was starting to believe that there is something wrong with me... :rolleyes:

Thank you, thank you!

PS. I love landscapes of any kind and ahem, exotic pics of any kind ;) Do you gather something specific or just desktop pics in general? Let me know, cause who know, if you want too, we may exchange some :rolleyes:

PS2. r u running OS 9 or I'm mistaken? Help me 'cause I'm in the dark here :cool:

;) :D

I gather lots of different picts of all kinds, 3D, landscapes, graphics, comics, MacOs, movies and yeah "ex(r)otic". :D

I get 'em mostly from all the graphic sites I go to (http://www.deskmod.com being one of my fav. ones) and modify them to fit my 832X624 res.

And no, it's not OS 9, it's 8.6, I hated 9 when I ran it at the job I had 2 years ago, 8.6 is far more stable and fast. OS 9 was giving me too much trouble and I hated it! Here's a shot a DA folder! :)

Attachments

• dpfolder.jpg
    dpfolder.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 96
ok, i'm cleaning up my desktop for me to take some pics of it! I just have to find my fav desktop wallpaper and theme....

i got tired of the kitty.. so wanted today something that really calms.

Attachments

• desk7.jpg
    desk7.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 96
wow, that soothes my mind....
hahahaha, but really, i like that pic.
I am still using the same theme + desktop ( i made the desktop!!!). I don't reckon i will switch until i make MY theme... I am working on it.

This is the theme i am making... i might make it a bit brighter. I like the green and grey ones best, the others i will probably trash.
Tell me what you think!

Attachments

• bars.jpg
    bars.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 68
Well, here is mine!
It really does look like this, all the time ;)
The only things that go on there are downloads that I haven't filed away yet, files that I am about to do something with (like this screen shot) and other data that is in 'transition' :)
My old iMac desktop was really really crowded, then I discovered the "Launcher" built right into OS 9! Boom, clean desktop. I didn't really like the launcher though.
Now I really like the dock, and with the link to the Applications folder, I have everything right there!
I just haven't found a desktop picture I really like. There are too many out there. I really just want something like a nice picture of a wood. I'm sure I'll find one though!

Attachments

• dlloydesktop.jpg
    dlloydesktop.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 87
ddloyd, looking at your Trash, I found the colors of your screen quite weird... or maybe it's mine :p

The best desktop picture ever has to be the water... It matches aqua perfectly and has a real good feel to it...
Heres mine:

Attachments

• screengrab.jpg
    screengrab.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 45
Back