Post your OS X.1 Desktop Pics!!!!

Here is my current desktop. And my Apple Menu replacement (once you get use to it being in a different place, it works like a charm).

Attachments

• euclid-shot.jpg
    euclid-shot.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 1,091
Here's mine...

My computer, Pip!

I'm running build 5G64, does anyone have 5G68 (or whatever the heck it is?)

Icons in Dock:

-Finder
-Fire
-Mail
-IE
-Opera
-Transmit
-Acrobat Reader
-Snapperhead
-System Prefs
-Chess
-Word v. X
-Quicktime Player
-iMovie
-Preview
-TextEdit
-LiveJournal
-Adobe Photoshop 5.0 LE (mod icon)
-Ray Dream 3D (mod icon I made :D)
-Frontpage Editor
-Calculator
-Terminal
-Address Book
-Stuffit Expander
-SNES9x
-iTunes
-Classic Startup

:)

Originally posted by sithious
... here's mine... :) :)
Sithious, is that DesktopCalendar you're running, and if so, where's the Dock Icon? I stopped using it because it took up Dock space that I didn't want to use, but I really liked having it on the desktop...

...yep. that's desktop calendar.
the new version, which you can, of course, get at http://www.versiontracker.com, has a nice function where you can turn off the dock icon. only disadvantage to this is you've got to decide on all your calendar prefs before you remove the icon as there doesn't seem to be a way of accessing the prefs menu after the icon is gone ... so if you want to change the font, size, position or whatever, you have to reinstall the entire app... a bit of a drag, but then it's only a tiny download, plus i don't change the settings anyway... :)

You guys' desktop pics are all waaay too serious. I have to put a stop to that one!

And Sithious....Command-K while DesktopCalender is frontmost will bring up the prefs dialog. ;)
Command-M will let you move it.

Here ya go: :D
dreamstatic.jpg
(durn, I couldn't get it small enough without seriously killing the quality)

...and, just to tease you guys, here's what I get to look at every time I go to the login screen. (I was gonna put that in the first post, but I messed up...and ya can't attach a pic when you edit. Durnit)

My login screen:
login.jpg
(good lord, something tells me iCab doesn't like posting pics here...)

Photoshop & Interface Builder. I just got a request to do a howto on it...so I'll be writing it up. Expect to see it in the next few days.

Back