Post your OS X.1 Desktop Pics!!!!

Heres mine, Stickin with the stock desktop pics for the day. :)

Attachments

• picture 1.jpg
    picture 1.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 195
This is mine. I really have nothing else to say. Sorry that the desktop is hardly visible :D

Attachments

• my deskt0p.jpg
    my deskt0p.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 179
I think my desktop is a good complement to the exterior look of the Titanium.

Anyway, it changes often, but I like it CLEAN!!!:p

Attachments

• pcouturedesk.jpg
    pcouturedesk.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 191
Originally posted by rcw186
Yea, I got WMP off Carracho. Pretty easily actually. It was the first time I did some searching on it and on the first server I connected to I downloaded it. It wasn't as easy to get Office X though. I think I have a beta version, but none of the programs in Office X have crashed yet, so I am satisfied. :D

sorry for being ignorant...

Whats carracho?

and how do i get some?!

Originally posted by alexachucarro

sorry for being ignorant...

Whats carracho?

and how do i get some?!

Go to www.carracho.com to download the client and www.tracker-tracker.com to find trackers (which keep track of active servers)

Ever heard of Hotline. It's similar, only much better since it is a Mac only community with a lot less garbage than what you find on Hotline.

Good luck! :)

Hotline, last time I checked, is NOT a Macintosh-Only community. I've used in on a Windows machine before... I wouldn't even venture to say that it's Macintosh-dominated, either... I've found equal amounts of files for both Windows and Macintosh.

he didnt say hotline was a mac only comunnity --- carracho IS a MAC only community - for the time being... with no PC version in sight.

Cheers

I'm not going to even pretend to read all of this thread, so this might have already been answered: Where are you people getting all of those menu-lings? I've noticed two: one that looks like a menu bar with a menu pulled down, and one that looks like the desktop. I searched Version Tracker, but I didn't find any. I collect them (along with screen savers), you know:D.

Awsome screenshot! Just about the best I have seen....though it would be perfected if you had showed off your dock more and made it bigger.

Make the shot bigger, or make the dock bigger?

I'm sure if I had the dock bigger, the Micro$uck supporters would say my OS is a toy for kids who don't know how to use a computer,

Hers the current one. The placement of the genius bar fits right inside the edges of most of my app wiindows. I love it.

Attachments

• swizcored.top.jpg
    swizcored.top.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 260
Back