Question - Answer

A:
Code:
var x = "5";
var y = x + x;
document.write(y);

Q1: Is that syntactically correct? I think it is, but I haven't done much JS in a while...
Q2: Are you addicted to gambling? Now that I'm 18, I went to Jackson Rancheria last night for the first time, and I had fun, even if I tried to use prudence in wasting my money.

A: Synonym Reference.

Q: Why didn't you answer my question(s) above? That's the whole point of this thread! ::sleepy:: ::alien:: ::love::

lol

java version

Code:
class test {
    String x = "5";
    public static void main(String[] args) {
        System.out.println(x + x);
    }
}

Question::
why use x instead of y?

A: Natural tendency to say letters or names or such by alphabetical order.

Q: Why are you writing that in javascript?

Originally posted by arden
Q: Why didn't you answer my question(s) above? That's the whole point of this thread! ::sleepy:: ::alien:: ::love::

A: You answered your own questions. I was thinking the same thing: "That's the whole point of this thread". But I didn't post that until now.

;)

This thread has been inactive for too long! Yatta's gotten more attention, for someone's sake. Therefore, I must do my part in reviving this thread, which may be reactivating it at a time besides 0240.

Q:Where have all the flowers gone?

What's your question? You have to ask a question when you answer someone else's question. That's the whole point of this thread.

Oh no, what is going to happen? The thread is dead! Oh wait, I could just ask a question... Hmmmm.
Why is it so frickin' hot everyday?

Originally posted by mr. K
...Why is it so frickin' hot everyday?

A: Global Warming due to increase of burning fossil fuels (coal), release of volatile organic compounds into the atmosphere, continued production of fluorochloro compounds, people driving more gas-guzzling SUV's (at least in America), cows burping and farting methane gas (no kidding, just read it yesterday at newscientist.com!).

Q: On a fundamental level, what is Consciousness?

A: a secondary non-autnomous act of second order, directed at an autonomous primary act of first order. The primary act (or sense-datum) notices something, the secondary act, occurring contemporarily within the primary act has this act itself as its content. While the first act is consciousness of a content, the second act is consciousness of the act, and hence the most basic form of consciousness, since without it we would be mere stimulus-respons machines.

Q: Shouldn't we only ask yes/no questions?

A: Because that would make as much sense as a 2 button mouse with a scroll wheel, and Apple is highly highly resistant to common sense.

Q: Why are there no more miracles?

Back