Question - Answer

A: Because God abandoned us centuries ago.

Q: Why doesn't Apple include USB 2 buses in their computers?

Dammit, you all posted while I was still reading! Although, my question, while answering habilis's, could be construed to be answering AppMan's.

A: Because USB 2 just came out, and they haven't had time to rework the motherboard.

Q: What makes the world go 'round?

A: The forces of gravity put into place when space matter coalesced to form the Earth over 4 billion years ago kept the forming solid steadily rotating, and it hasn't stopped because nothing has slowed it down. Plus, we are caught in the Sun's gravitational pull, so we go 'round the Sun every 365 days.

Q: How do you get in touch with someone if all you have is her email address and she hasn't written you back yet?

A: Because they are mass-produced.

Q: How do I answer a question without having someone else answer it first?

A: Drink a few can's of diet coke, one after another to start your day out.

Q: How long does it take for a margarita to go through my system(cuz I just had one)?

A: Depends on how much you ate today

Q: Who here knows how long it's been since I posted?

A: Sixteen Months...

Q: Earlier today I saw a suburban woman who couldn't have been taller then 5'4", but she was at the wheel of a Hummer H2. WHY!?!@

(buy a fricking Toyota Prius, YOU WILL SAVE A MILLION DOLLARS IN GAS MONEY BUY THE TIME YOU GET A NEW CAR!)...

A: Compensation.

Q: Why are guys afraid to touch each other while girls practically have sex in public?

A: You're lazy.

Q: Why is it that my iBook feels heavier in the morning than in the afternoon?

A: Because iBooks are a phenomena undescribable by the Human Civilization...

Q: What's up, chicken butt?

A: The sun is at the horizon where its gravitational effects are minimal. Later in the day when it is overhead, the Sun's tidal gravity forces pull on the Earth, lowering the effective gravity of Earth.

Q: Why is "W" not pronounced "double V"?

A: Because in Old English, the "V" was actually used as a "U". Not sure when it changed.

Q:Who did Carrott Top have naked pictures of to bribe his way in to the entertainment industry?

Back