Question - Answer

A: I can only do complex math by counting my toes and my shoes are on right now so I'll have to pass!

Q: Would you go skiing at a place called trembling mountain?

A: It's named Mt. Tremblant and is 90 miles north of Montreal and was named so by the native Canadians for its tendency to rumble from time to time, I don't think it's volcanic, just prone to the occasional earthquake. Being on the East Coast, it is pretty tame in comparison to what exists in Whistler or Baker or Hood. Isn't the Economist guy from Montreal? Maybe he could clarify this a little?

Q: Was the surf extra heavy in the Bay Area the last few days? It's been outrageous up here!

A. Depends on the bay you speak about, probably a lot of sufing in Iraqi bay.

(A. by the way you cannot demonstrate 1+1=2, because this is part of the definition of the addition, and a definition cannot be demonstrated)

Q. Why is Ugg so dark ?

A: Too much use of the burn tool in Photoshop.

Q: If you fell into a never-ending hole, what would you do before you hit the bottom?

Answer: Wondering "When am i going to hit the bottom?"

Question: If you could would you request 3 wishes of a magic genie?

BZZT Wrong! You wouldn't hit the bottom.

A: I would request them if said request were not one of the 3 wishes.

Q: How long will it take us to kick the crap out of Iraq?

A: And that, my good Arden is the $64,000 question!

Q: What late 60's song by a British singer named Mungo Jerry inspired Ugg's name?

A: As beeeeyuuuutiful as you want it to be.

Q: Arden, is your old CRT iMac constipated, or did it have diahrea?

A: Well, with that tube, where it looks like it is I thought that maybe there was something seriously wrong with its, you know, innerworkings or something.

Hopefully it will get better soon!

Q: What would your 3 wishes be if a magic genie granted them to you? Are genies Arab? Oops I guess that is 2 questions.

A: i)
1) get bush out of presidency
2) give me a mac that won't be anywheres near being old in four years
3) give me the perfect bod
ii) no they are thier own race of super human like beings (very close to wizzards)

Q: would you turn your colorful iMac into an aquarium?

A: As long as I could have the iTunes graphics running in the background. That, would be awesome!

Q: Would you name your cat Macintosh?

A: If it liked mice.

Q: Does anyone find it interesting that we've only had 1 Iraqi casualty after a night of bombing?

Hahahahaha....now there's a question. I'd say no, but then again, I don't drink Mountain Dew ;)

<wiping Dr Pepper off the screen after that laugh>

Anyone else douse their screen after reading that question?

A: No.

Q: Why do athletes and actors make so much money when they perform no real service to society? (Medicine is a service, construction is a service, farming is a service, entertainment is a leisure!)

Answer: Because entertainment can keep you alive longer than a home. Besides: who needs to get paid more than a doctor?! Oh that's right...the president.

Question: Will the last one out please shut the door?

Back