Question - Answer

The days are getting longer every year. The Earth's rotation is slowing, and not at a constant rate. Since the mid 1980s, the we've lost over 21 seconds in the day.

Why? Why? Why?

Magnanimous and muckraking.

If 7-11 stores are open 24 hours 365 days a year, why do they put locks on the doors?

Oh, and guys. BTW. At least ATTEMPT to give an answer. I hate all these "I don't know."s. Sheesh, at least TRY to be a good sport. :rolleyes: ;) :D

So they can lock the doors if they want to, and keep all the nuts out (or in, as the case may be).

BTW, days do get shorter and longer, it's not just daylight savings time.

Why do humans exist?

Because the first time traveler went back in time with a woman and became stuck in the time before humans existed.:p

BTW, M&M stands for Mars & Murrie.

What's the name of Moby's first CD?

LED lights can last longer and last stronger. :)

If you could have 1 super power, what would it be?

Omnipotence.

What's a perfect number? (You can make something up if you want, but the mathematical definition is, in my opinion, better.)

-the valrus

5. Most common number in nature, in terms of number of distinct "parts" of all living animals.

[Edit: forgot to ask a question!]

Q: How many roads must a man walk down before you can call him a man?

Same reason people use Windows. Because a lot of other people use it so it's compatible with a lot of other people's stuff. RealPlayer also makes for quick downloads since the quality is so poor. :p

Why do we have a society where we have to work for most of our adult lives and only get to play when we're either too young or too old to really enjoy it?

Because the originals could be considered "NoiseMakers" by most individuals.

Why does a feather weigh so little?

Because it's hella fun.

Why do we try and change the path, instead of letting life go past and learning from what we see as it goes past us?

Because we're human, and we have delusions that we can control our lives.

Why do butter makers dye butter yellow?

For the same reason Irish Spring is green.

Why is it detrimental to your vision to look into a laser beam?

Back