Question - Answer

Because there's a little warning label telling you not to do so. :)

If I draw little circles on my eyes with a laser, will I see donuts everywhere I go?

For a few minutes.

BTW, Moby's first CD is "The Story So Far". He's made 13 CD's.

If I spray my stairs with Pam cooking spray can I ride down them on cookie sheets?

No, but you'll die of aerosol inhalation poisoning.

If one person was typing 145 words per minute and another was typing 12 words per minute on a document that was 15 words long how long would it take the person who types 80 words per minute?

I certainly do.

Speaking of bass, did you know they now can use bass to knock down brick walls?

No, there are things you can't even imagine that havn't been done before.

What's the lifespan of a Asain Tick?

Dunno... encyclopedia has no listing for "Asain Tick"

If we rule music, then why don't we just completely stop buying it and getting it off the Internet?

Because you suckers like to pay record companies $14.95 for the CDs you buy, while the artists themselves get like 5¢ per CD. And then there's me who actually FOLLOWS that philosophy and gets all my music off the internet or from other people. :p

By the way, I'd like to address valrus' question. A perfect number is a number who's factors (besides itself) add up to the number. 6, for example, is a perfect number, since it's factors excluding itself (1, 2, and 3) add up to 6. I forget what the term is for numbers whose factors add up to more than the number (like 12: 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 6 = 16 > 12). I seem to remember it started with an "a".

Oh, and twyg, to answer your question: you couldn't have two people typing the same document because they'd each have to wait for each other to finish one word, so the benefits of having two people type on the same document are negated. :) Of course, if you don't care about that, it would take the guy typing at 80 WPM 11.25 seconds to type a 15 word document (the speeds of the other two guys doesn't make a difference in this problem).

Hehe. Let's see... if April showers bring May flowers, then what do May flowers bring?

(Hey, I have a proposition. Let's make this a sort of game. Let's make it so you want to find the RIGHT answer. You can make up a bogus answer if you want, but if someone calls you on your bogus answer and tells the correct one, then the person who gave the bogus answer can't post in this thread until 10 other posts have been made. Fair enough? :D )

Pretty sure it was supposed to represent the brainwashing of people by large corporations...

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie-pop?

(if anyone's seen this commercial, which is pretty old, you know exactly what answer i'm looking for! :D )

Back