Question - Answer

Because he wants her to change it back.

What are the three most signifigant events that have happened in the world (and MacOSX) since I "left" (sure feels like it) it on Friday afternoon? (I didn't check any news or anything for a whole weekend, so I have absolutely no idea what's going on in the world. So, um, if anyone would care to fill me in (MacOSX.com events probably best, as I can find world news anywhere :))

Ok, first and second events:

1. All the people that got into irc were jealous of me because I had ops in #lobby

2. I changed my avatar

Maybe something not about me... :D

Admiral had his commencement from college, and i from 8th grade. I got my own congrats threead for said event. yay.

BUZZZZZZZ!

xoot: That was two things, not three. So technically you're wrong. :p SIT OUT for ten rounds. ;)

And Trip, if you looked at my original question, I was referring to the original Escape Velocity game. :p

Since no one seemed to ask a question, I guess I'll pounce on this opportunity.

What is Fermat's (sp?) Last Theorem?

Uh oh, math.

Fermat's Last Theorem states that there is no integral value of n greater than 2 such that x^(n) + y^(n) = z^(n).

Bonus: It was proved by Andrew Wiles in 1994. Finally!

No one else is going to ask a math question, so I'll take the chance while it's here... and step up the difficulty a bit...

What is the name for the cardinality of the integers?
By the way, it's the same as that of the rational numbers, but not the same as the reals.

Do some research...

-the valrus

Because they're too busy boasting about Warcraft III!

Why was Warcraft III's release date pulled back? It was originally set for June 13th!!! :(

Originally posted by Trip
Because they're too busy boasting about Warcraft III!

Why was Warcraft III's release date pulled back? It was originally set for June 13th!!! :(

It's GM right now, and will be on shelves by July 3rd right now!

When will they start work and Starcraft II, and how many times will it be delayed?

I'm guessing never. They keep releasing updates. And maybe they will even realease an expansion pack.

What should I develop next? :confused:

In a private location being held by a mass murder terrorist organization.

Where can I find a OS 9.1 cd for free so I can update my mac?

I was giving an answer to Valrus' question. I just wasn't sure if it was correct.

yeah, but I figured that was the question also since you didn't post one.

Blingbling:
nowhere, get it cheap on eBay

What is Apple going to release for its next digital lifestyle device?

When you stop posting faster the cosmos can expand enough to make net space for all your posts.

Why does xoot have over fourty visitors to his blog?

Back