Question - Answer

Because xoot keeps asking specific questions to you.

Why does xoot hang around on the computer all day when he's only 11? When I was 11 I had _a_ life. But now days. :(

In response again (even if it isn't aloud), I don't have a life either and i'm 11.

We keep asking questions about you because your an enigma. We must know! :p

What's the big deal about "having a life" and why can't you download one? Doesn't having a life constitute being stupid? :)

Having a life means not being at your computer the whole day. At least that's what I think.

And, gamedog, you're 12.

Why am I so cool?:cool:

Damnit, you caught on to my scheme to make myself seem younger quicker then I thought... :)

I wonder why no one is answering xoot's question... *cough cough* I'll rephrase it so you guys can answer it better.

Why is xoot's ego so big?

:p

Since xoot is banned, I ask a question....

Does Jadey mountain bike or road bike? since she seems to be ignoring ksuther in kilonet

[Serene Voice] I don't believe jadey bikes in mundane circumstances. She walks (or rides) the spiritual path, that path of life, the universe, and everything... [/Serene Voice] or something...

Who was supermans father's, mother's, X roomate's, dentist's grandpa's, son's, daughter's, lawer?

Who was supermans father's, mother's, X roomate's, dentist's grandpa's, son's, daughter's, lawer? [/B]

If you actually are superman fan (like myself, I'm #1 fan!) then you would know that superman's Mum didn't have a dentist. They didn't even have dentists on Krypton. So that cuts that question in half. :D

And since we're on the subject:

In "Legacy of Superman" who (or what?) kills Superman?

Sorry, the correct answer is: He dies when a train carrying (sp?) Kryptonite runs him over. Didn't you guys read the old "Legacy of Superman" comic storys? Man...that reminds me...I need to go to the book store today...

Question: anybody need anything while I'm at the bookstore? :)

Before learning C? You need to learn how to read...that's about it. :)

Can you tell me what event the "Kent State" was? HINT: Took place in late 1960's and took place in the USA. :)

Back