Safari 3.2

bbloke

Registered
Apple has released Safari 3.2, with the main changes relating to security enhancements. Apple mentions "protection from fraudulent phishing websites" (so it only allows access to genuine phishing sites? ;) ) and "better identification of online businesses."

More information about the security improvements can be found at: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222

Safari 3.2 crashes *every* time I try to open a second tab.

If anybody has this problem and manages to resolve it, please post your solution!

T

Safari 3.2 crashes *every* time I try to open a second tab.

If anybody has this problem and manages to resolve it, please post your solution!

T
I haven't had any problems with Safari 3.2 so far. Have you installed any third party add-ons/modifications for Safari?

Thx for all your help.

Repair permissions didn't resolve the issue.

I had AcidSearch 0.7b3 plugin -- it's great, by the way. Removed it and it fixed the problem.

That should be step number one when troubleshooting a new version of Safari -- PithHelmet, Saft, AcidSearch -- remove them all if you encounter any problems with a new version of Safari.

Those programs usually follow up with updated versions shortly after new Safaris are released.

Back