Screen Shots Request

You can also use Meteorologist to have the weather, for multiple cities and extended range. It's free.

Attachments

• weather.jpg
    weather.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 84
mydesktop.jpg

johnnyb, what is the logo or thing you have just right of Xchat?? :)

dixonbm ... please link the big pictures (for the modem users) ..

Oh so plain is what mine is. I used to have the dock on the right, hidden and nothing including harddrives or anything on my desktop. It had nothing. But that seemed to lonely. So I brought it back to how it is.

The only reason I even took it is to show off my iLife icon! I like it.

Matthew

Attachments

• picture-1.jpg
    picture-1.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 94
i spent like 3 hours looking for a picture suitable for a dual display mac. here's the left side.

Attachments

• desktopleft.jpg
    desktopleft.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 94
Originally posted by cybergoober
/System/Library/Screen Savers/ right-click (or Control-click) on Beach.slideSaver and show package contents then go to Contents/Resources/ and you should see all the beach images. The one in his screenshot is Beach10.jpg i think.
Right on the nose. :D I stole that out of my screensaver. Some pretty good desktops in that area alone...

This is my PC running Win2K (*cough*). My iBook's in repair, so I have to use that for now. I'm desolate...

frykedesktop.jpg

I think Konfabulator messed up my comptuer somehow, so I don't use them anymore. I liked them too....

I find that THE BEST iTunes controller thing out there is M-Beat...

As you can see, you can have a floating window and choose its color and opacity. Then you can assign keystrokes for iTunes commands... I use stuff like opt+cmd+Right arrow for "next track", etc. so it's easy to do and I don't get it mixed up with any other application's shortcuts. There's other options to use in M-beat, but that's all I use.

Another weather thing is WeatherPop, which puts it in your menu bar.

But yeah...here's my pic.

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 57
IMG code is supposed to be on here, but I can't see what I img-tagged nor in safari nor in other browsers ...

So, attached. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• desk12.jpg
    desk12.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 50
Back