Show Your Dock

this thread obviously doesnt belong here, but where it does belong i dont know, any ideas? :p

docks just should look pretty... im suprised only one other person had it set on the right! it works real good!

Attachments

• mydock.tiff
    39.3 KB · Views: 37
Originally posted by mr. K
docks just should look pretty... im suprised only one other person had it set on the right! it works real good!

You still have the Aqua Stripes, but horizontal! Do you still have 10.1 ?

Just wonder what some people's reasons were for the placement of their dock.

Mine is on the bottom because I have duel monitors and anchoring my dock on either the left or the right edge of the screen is just too much desktop to cross to get to.

Are you a "righty" or a "lefty" or a "bottom dweller" and why?

Originally posted by bigbadbill
Just wonder what some people's reasons were for the placement of their dock.

Mine is on the bottom because I have duel monitors and anchoring my dock on either the left or the right edge of the screen is just too much desktop to cross to get to.

Are you a "righty" or a "lefty" or a "bottom dweller" and why?

My dock is on the left for two reasons. First, the resize handle on windows is on the bottom right corner, so this way it doesn't interfere with the dock. Also, items on the desktop are on the right, and I don't like trying to click on one and having the dock expand to the point where I can't access them.

My dock:

Attachments

• mr_mac_x dock.jpg
    mr_mac_x dock.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 42
My Dock is on the right. It just feels right that way, but it started out as sort of an homage to NeXTSTEP.

i guess i'm a bottom dweller for no reason other than that's where it started out at....

Attachments

• dock.tiff
    77.7 KB · Views: 20
Originally posted by sithious
here's mine ... am i the only one to have it upright at the left? :D

What's that Red Apple thingy (that probably shows your uptime) ?

Originally posted by adambyte
Poor Sithious... apparently he IS the only one. Oh well. S'ok, buddy. Whatever floats your boat. After all, it's a personal computer.

Here's MY dock... probably the most mundane one here. It's actual size... although a large dock makes for great eye candy, 32X32 pixels is best with all the window clutter I have, sometimes.

Whats that iPod thingy?

Here's mine. I'm a bottom-dweller only because that's the way it fits in with the rest of my desktop setup

Attachments

• dock.jpg
    dock.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 25
okay... :p

so finally one dock without dreamweaver but i don't or didn't or whatever have it... = BBedit rules ... that's the actual size btw!! :D

Attachments

• dock.jpg
    dock.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 27
Mine. I don't see how you people can stand to have your Dock icons that small. :p

Attachments

• mine.jpg
    mine.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 29
the clean version now... :p

finder, mail, notes, chimera, terminal, itunes, prefs | net-folder, editors-folder, image edit-folder, small apps-folder, trash. :p

Attachments

• new_dock.jpg
    new_dock.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 49
[needs more coffee to see what i delete and what not :eek: ]

Attachments

• dock_bd.jpg
    dock_bd.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 22
Back