• Gecko(s), lizard(s), snake(s) etc

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fish

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Turtle(s)

• Bird(s)

• Not on list even remotely (so please tell)

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Giaguara

Chmod 760
Staff member
Mod
What pet(s) do you have?
What are they like?
Would be nice to see what kind of pets we have around...

To start with....
I was adopted by 2 black cats who are now living with my mum (they are already teenagers in human years).
Where I live now I was also adopted by a black cat.
Other than cats, I've had a rabbit (I like rabbits - but they are so not compatible with cables...) and a rat (who was very smart). But I don't really think I want to live without cats.

And yes, based on my experience, cats love sleeping on Mac keyboards (and rabbits.. I rather keep them away from my computer equipment totally). Now time to see what other iPets we have around... :)

Or wait as the others have added pics to theirs, here my darlings without the links

756172067_dd81d6abbf.jpg

Murri

146190739_7051a97bbc.jpg

Musti (the iBook is for the scale..)

2271439867_fe9475b414.jpg

'Kitty' - she hasn't told her real name yet :p

Last edited:
We have a cat called Molly. Our family are guilty of anthropomorphising pets, so its quite normal for us to talk to Molly as though she was a child. She has no idea what we are saying of course, but she seems to like the attention.

We also had a male cat until last year. His name was Edward (but more affectionately known as Edward Shmedward, as he was a Jewish cat). He knew his name, knew what ham and chicken meant, but was crap at taking messages.

He only had one eye due to a savage attack by a dog four years ago. After the attack, the vet tested for brain damage by throwing Edward in the air to see if he would land on his four paws. He did, so he survived, only to die of feline AIDs on Xmas Day last year. That was a bummer.

edward_molly.jpg

Our nutty cat, Kooky, 8 years old and nine little "tropical fish." Latest edition. I have buried many gold fish in our outside plants ("recycling" I said to my daughter). It was either that or the toilet.

Attachments

• P4160139.JPG
    P4160139.JPG
    529.1 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Don't have any now, but I, too, was once adopted by a black cat, female, called Luna. She left one day a couple of years ago and hasn't come back. I still miss her.

Wonderful pictures I love them I also have two cats they are naughty love to play with each other I also like dogs probably I will own one in future.

Time to update :)
The black kitties on my earlier post are no longer here or around me :( (the third black one is still in Ireland I think) - but now... and they've been a while, I've got these two little ones. Well, had them since they were 3 months old runts, now they are 2,5 years already...

4291713059_858335c310.jpg

This is how tiny they were once (I think that's Ernie)

4339224545_02c147c5dd.jpg

Them having a cheezburger when they were still tiny

4904616108_4614edf939.jpg

Nap time

4889038632_28421e317b.jpg

The girl, Ellie, doing her usual stretch

5891449262_a647b4eaf4.jpg

The boy, Ernie - he was born with cataracts in his eyes, so when he was little he was nearly blind. Now there's only 1/2 of his pupils left being white or cloudy, and he can see some things... a real charmer.

4889240802_6b539a6d68.jpg

And the girl playing... ;)

Back