Silly post counts

tsk tsk tsk....
you rookies will never learn :p
Post counts, dont count!, Its content that puts you on the map :)

Admiral

Hello AdmiralAK. I realise that the number of posts don't count (the reference to "rookies" cuts a bit deep), and yes, quality is the only way to go. :)

Rookie indeed! ;)

Ah, the clash between the high posters and the low… It may still be a mystery to me after all!

Let's get into how big we can inflate our signatures! ;)

I really did come in here for a friendly chat and a few laughs. I found a few threads on stupid Post counts, and thought I would do a bit of "leg pulling", infact, I even placed a winking smiley with my posts, and what I get back in replies is really a bit pathetic. Lighten up buddies, I really am not serious concerning Post counts in any way whatsoever.... sheeeshhh! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :) :rolleyes:

BTW: I know you were joking AdmiralAK.

Originally posted by Sloane
I really did come in here for a friendly chat and a few laughs. I found a few threads on stupid Post counts, and thought I would do a bit of "leg pulling", infact, I even placed a winking smiley with my posts, and what I get back in replies is really a bit pathetic. Lighten up buddies, I really am not serious concerning Post counts in any way whatsoever.... sheeeshhh! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :) :rolleyes:

BTW: I know you were joking AdmiralAK.
The problem is that there have been a lot of people concerned with post counts, and quite a few individuals who would post as much as possible for the sole purpose of increasing post counts. I just don't want to see that happen again, and would rather treat your posts as serious even if I do think they're in jest.

The main problem with low post counts is that we really don't know you, so we don't know what we can say that will be taken seriously, and what will be understood to be a joke.

OK nkuvu..... I understand exactly what you are saying, and I can also understand why you are saying it, so no bad vibes from me at all.

Have a fine day! :)

Guys, when it comes to signatures, please keep them to 5 lines MAXIMUM, they get really annoying if they are longer.

So Herve. Where are those rackmounts? it is May 14th. I do not see anything on Apple's webpage.

Post counts do not matter... the content does... that is why so many people hate me. Only about 1/5 of all my posts are actually worth reading.

Here's a question, and give me an honest answer..

What do you think of my post quality? And am I a big hitter yet? :p :p :p

How about me? Has my post quality improved? :D

I am expecting a no answer. Surprise me. :p

Well, that's not much of a surprise. :)

Well, I provide content like no other person here. My content is weird. The only thing that makes me post insanely is xaq, with his IM conversations in threads. Otherwise, i'm fine! :D

I don't appreciate insane posters blaming their posting disabilities on me. Its not my fault. BTW, I'm trying to stay away from IMs in Forums and xoot keeps antagonizing me... :(

Back