So I was playing w/ WinXP yesterday....

Originally posted by Squeek
The Control Panel is the same as it's been since Windoze 95. And since then, the Control Panels have always been selectable from the Start Menu.

Umm, no it hasn't. I'm actually on a Windows ME system which I upgraded from Win98.

The CP has only been able to be used as a menu in the start menu from WinME.

Before then it was in the Start menu but had to be opened as a folder.

Oh, and to be bitchy, in Win 3.1 and earlier there was no Start menu :D.

simX -i'm deeply affected that my 4 posts in a row have moved you into being so annoyed after all i should have better things to do than to get on people's nerves, especially yours.

hey guys, bitch all you want, but all i ask for is the right to bitch just like all you guys, so F*** off if what i tell you doesn't suite you immediate need, OK?

(i'm not really angry i just like to project a certain bad ass attitude over the net)

no, but seriously, bitching is ok, but don't bitch that i bitch; if you know what i mean, with that in mind, i will try for you convenience to regulate my posting frequency and consistency to suit you grand needs (i wouldn't want to upset anybody now would i?)

Originally posted by Hypernate
Umm, no it hasn't. I'm actually on a Windows ME system which I upgraded from Win98.

The CP has only been able to be used as a menu in the start menu from WinME.

Before then it was in the Start menu but had to be opened as a folder.
Yes, you're right. I took a look at 98 for the first time in a while yesterday and I was stunned when I realized how wrong I was. But who the f**k wants to use that POS DOS-based pile of poop anyway?
Oh, and to be bitchy, in Win 3.1 and earlier there was no Start menu :D.
Oh, and to be bitchy, try reading the whole post that you're responding to next time. :p

[edit]
vic, this is how you edit. I am just adding this to my post because I figured it would seem spamful if I had one post on top of another. Speaking of spam, the post directly above this one has absolutely nothing to do with the thread topic, which makes it spam. Please, if you want to bitch aboot people bitching at you for bitching, just make a separate frickin' thread.
[/edit]

[edit]
vic, this is how you edit. I am just adding this to my post because I figured it would seem spamful if I had one post on top of another. Speaking of spam, the post directly above this one has absolutely nothing to do with the thread topic, which makes it spam. Please, if you want to bitch aboot people bitching at you for bitching, just make a separate frickin' thread.
[/edit]

aparently YOU did not have to open up a new thread when you bitched about me! All you did is include your bitch with something useful and it's all fine... well HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! everybody! hope you enjoy 2002 better that 2001 cuz honestly 2001 wasn't all that anyway. any remember: "an apple a day keeps microsoft away!"

Yeap i must now take responsibility for the "Steve Dump Joke" It was me. :D

See us PC users do have a sense of humour:D

Back