T-Shirt Designs....

Lessthanmighty

A never ending cycle...
For all of us that have too much time on our hands, and that want something to do for a few hours. This is it!

Nummi and I have begun making our own T-shirts. What ever we want, however complicated we want, it doesnt matter. I thought it would be interesting to get ideas or even designs you guys out there might like to see on a shirt. I dont care what its about, I just want to see them.

Yes, I realize I wont get many people to bite on this idea, but I thought I might as well try. I have nothing better to do with my time.

Thanks!

HEY MAN!! that's my idea!!!! f***k !!! i wanted to open up a hand printed custom designed t shirt store with a buddy of mine - i'm still waiting for his answer... damn!!!! i must hurry before u guys create monopoly in this business!!

I will whip up some crap and put it on here. And see what people think. I do not think I will have time today 4/6/02... I have to do those fricken note cards.

Did you check out MY store Jerry? I put a logo up already. I think I did rather well, for it being the first time I have ever made anything worth my time in Photoshop.:D

Ja Ja, I did see it. Sehr gut. I also updated mine... I think. have to go now... I will upload a new t-shirt tonight (maybe)..

Hey! Nice one. I guess when you add stuff that has nothing to do with the point of the logo, it gives you more stuff to look at. I will not be outdone though. You just wait, I will beat you at the logo making battle.:D

How come we always end up being the only ones to post something in here. The point of this was to get other people's designs. To see what people like. I guess we have more time than we know what to do with.:)

Well... I would give you my website address if there was something on it that you could see. I currently have no products loaded or and designs or any logos. There is not much to see.

I also use cafepress.com. Its a good place.

I will post anything worth you while in here until I get the website set up.

none... i've never told anyone :D

the base price is $14 so if you want to make a profit at all, you have to increase the price...

and i just recently lowered my prices so now that t-shirt is $15.50

I do not really care about making a profit. I just want to see my designs in print. seeing them on a computer screen is kind of boring.

Making a profit is not why I want to do this either. If people want to buy the crap we make good. But the main goal is not to sell them.

Im having a problem with making something cool, but simple enough so that they can put it on the shirt. Jerry, I want you to see this crap before I post it.

Did you put it on the site? Or are you going to send it to me through email... or wait for me to visit?

Originally posted by Nummi_G4
I do not really care about making a profit. I just want to see my designs in print. seeing them on a computer screen is kind of boring.

get a printer.

Originally posted by vic
now, - follow these directions carefully - print your work.

Again... thank you Vic. I never thought of actually printing my work. Back to the T-Shirt design stuff please.

How boring.... a piece of paper with your crap on it. Who will see it? If you walk around with you design on you clothing you can say... "I made this!"

I want to know the laws about putting an apple logo on your tees. I see tons of shirts with them. Do you relly need permission?

Originally posted by Lessthanmighty
I want to know the laws about putting an apple logo on your tees. I see tons of shirts with them. Do you relly need permission?

well... it is copyrighted. cafepress said no copyrighted stuff. maybe if you put some legal stuff in small print at the bottom of the design saying: Apple logo is copyright Apple Computer. and maybe put a copyright symbol next to the apple.

I seriously doubt some of these people actually do that. I see some made out of there homes.... two bit operations.

We should do it... just to see what would happen. Do you really think they will pick on us? I see maybe Microsoft doing that... but not Apple... they have better things to do.:D

Back